[News] The Second Branch of Tous les Jours at Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 2013.

by - Monday, December 09, 2013




Today (December 9, 2013) is the opening second branch of Tous les Jours at Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Tous les Jours is start open on 8 am until 11 pm, everyday. The location of Tous les Jours, Bukit Bintang is just opposite of H&M, Bukit Bintang, McDonald Bukit Bintang and Monorail Station Bukit Bintang.


The Tous les Jours (TLJ) at Bukit Bintang offer many types of kinds breads and cakes, that recipe from Korea. As you guys know, TLJ is so popular at Korea and it’s the favorite bakery in Korea. The first branch of TLJ in Malaysia is Tous les Jours at Telawi Square, Bangsar, Malaysia.


 When I was went to Tous les Jours, Bukit Bintang, I saw that most of the workers is Korean and their so nice. The environment at TLJ is most like in Korea. If want to feel café like in Korea, come at TLJ and you guys can feel it. Some of drinks at TLJ are direct from Korea. For me, the prices of TLJ are in average and standard, which is you guys, can buy and joy of your favorite breads and cakes at TLJ.



From my experience, I can feel like I was at Seoul, Korea again when I go Tous les Jours, Bukit Bintang. Tous les Jours is petty close at my office so I can go there anytime I want too. I like the taste of Tous les Jours’s breads and cakes. The taste of the breads and cakes is same like in Korea, which I was, taste it before when I went Seoul, Korea this year. 

I feel so great, when Tous les Jours is open second branch at Bukit Bintang because I can feel again like I at Korea. I love that feeling.. Come to TLJ and feel the experience of it by yourself.

Here, the link of Tous les Jours in Malaysia website and facebook:
http://tlj.com.my/
https://www.facebook.com/TLJMalaysia

You May Also Like

0 comments