[Travel] The Amazing 미치Go Vacation at Seoul, Korea on Late Summer Season~ August – September, 2013! (Part 1)

by - Friday, February 21, 2014




Me with Charlie Brown and friends at Incheon International Airport

What can I said ~ this vacation totally 미치 like G-Dragon song “미치Go”. As fans of K-Pop, I think their already know want mean of this Korean word “미치” – that mean crazy in English. The reason I called this vacation as “미치Go Vacation” because this vacation related with G-Dragon ~ Of course.. This crazy vacation is not first time I was do it, but this vacation count as my second 미치Go Vacation with my VIPs friend – Iffa.

Me(right) with Iffa(middle) and Fira(left) at Big Bang Alive Galaxy Tour Concert 2012 Live in Malaysia

We meet on 27 October 2012 at Stadium Merdeka, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia with Iffa’s cousin –Fira. I think most of VIPs fans still remember what was happen on that day, right? ~ Oh, yes!!! Big Bang Alive Galaxy Tour 2012 Live in Malaysia. We share same interest; which are we loved so much Big Bang, and then we become close during G-Dragon 2013 1st World Tour: One of a Kind Live in Malaysia.

Me(left) with Iffa(right) and Fira(middle) at G-Dragon 2013 1st World Tour Concert: One of a Kind Live in Malaysia

We plan to go the G-Dragon 2013 1st World Tour: One of a Kind Live in Malaysia together; and at the same time, we also plan our crazy plan vacation for first time – like I named as “미치Go Vacation Round One”.

Here, the link of my story about 미치Go Vacation Round One with Iffa and Fira click here 

This vacation was happen on 21 until 23 June 2013. For me, this vacation so amazing and it’s still fresh in my mind. I like to do again, the crazy vacation with them because it so fun and enjoy. I can forget most the painful memories in my mind. (^_^)

Me with Iffa inside the train at Seoul, Korea 

Now, I want to share my second round 미치Go Vacation with Iffa!!!!! Hahaha~ I feel so excited to tell the story about my vacation with her... I was going to Seoul again??!! 

Actually, this time is my second times go to Seoul, Korea within 1 year in year 2013; but this time more amazing and wonderful memories to me. These vacations take 5 days and 4 nights as free and easy travelers, it starts on 30 August 2013 until 3 September 2013. Everything was happening during 미치Go Vacation Round Two was unexpected as I called lucky vacation too. Actually, we make confirm last minutes to do this vacation together. I want to stay more days during this vacation but I working so it’s difficult to me for take long vacation.

Even though, this vacation is only 5 days at Seoul, Korea but it’s the amazing and awesome vacation ever in my life!! I can say this vacation is YGE Tours too, because among all places that I was visited are related to YG Entertainment (YGE). Actually, this vacation already pass on 6 months ago, but all the memories of this vacation is still fresh in my mind until today.. (^_^) 

I would like to BIG THANKS to my friend-Iffa, because she is my BEST friend and also my awesome tour guide during this vacation. She takes me all the places that YGE fans must visited during on vacation at Seoul, Korea.

Let’s me tell the stories of my awesome vacation with my BEST friend-Iffa~ (^_^)
But~ Where should I start this story?~ Hihihi~

Building~ YG Entertainment??!!!~

YG Entertainment Building on night view

Okay~ I start my stories with YG Entertainment Building~ I think the most favorite place of YGE fans are YG Entertainment Building. For me~ Yes!! All YGE fans must visit YG Entertainment Building when get chance holiday at Seoul, Korea. I was so happy when first time I saw YG Entertainment Building, because I’m is BIG fan of BIG BANG!! (P/S: I almost was crying when I saw YG Entertainment Building just in front of me. I feel so wonderful on that day.)

Seoul subway route map

Incheon International Airporrt Station

We was arrive at Incheon International Airport around on 4:40 pm (Korea time), then we take subway from Incheon International Airport to Seoul. This is my first time used the subway at Seoul, Korea. Even, when we look at the Seoul subway route map; its look so confuse but it’s easy to ride subway at Seoul for traveler as free and easy.

Ticket machine’s subway

My opinion when I ride subway is its friendly user, even when I bought the ticket train from ticket machine. Just follow the instruction on the ticket machine for buy the train ticket. For foreigner tourists, who don’t know and understand Korean words – you guys don’t have to worry because among subway ticket machines have English language; and inside the train also their announcement the station’s name in other languages, for example are English and Japanese. So, just need to take attention when their make announcement of station’s name because when you not take attention, you will miss the station that you want to go. Sometimes we also lost at Seoul too. Hahaha~

YG Entertainment Building on day view

We stay at guesthouse and our guesthouse is pretty close with YG Entertainment Building. We have to walk pass by YG Entertainment to go our guesthouse; so every time we want to go out - we must walk in front of YG Entertainment Building. I feel so happy when we walking in front of YG Entertainment because that the place of my favorite artists working every time. 

I at in front of YG Entertainment

I do the “Hwangssabu Rules” at in front of YG Entertainment

I also get chance to take picture in front of YG Entertainment and I do the “Hwangssabu Rules” too, in front of YG Entertainment. Hahahaha~ so funny but its fun too!!! Hahaha~

Me with Iffa at in front of YG Entertainment

I also got chance saw YGE artists, when I visited YG Entertainment. Among the YGE artists that I saw are Dong Youngbae (Taeyang from BIG BANG), LeeHi, and Jennie. I also meet YGE dancers too. This so fun and enjoy in my life, plus I can say that my dream come true!!! Finally!!!!!

Here, the direction to go YG Entertainment Building – I hope its help a lot of YGE fans. (^_^)

Hapjeong Station

First, take the subway Line 2 (Green), and then off at Hapjeong Station, exit 8. (P/S: be careful about the exit way, because it will take long journey when you go out the wrong exit at subway station.) When off the exit 8, just walking straight until you’ll see a gas station right of outside the exit 8. Just keep walking straight until you will see the Hotel Circle on your right side, then you walk along the road until you see a junction, you need to cross it, after that you’ll see a “Coffee & Beer” café. Just follow the path, it’ll lead you to another junction, then turn to your right and keep walking along the path. 

After that, look carefully at in front of you; the YG Entertainment Building is already visible from that point. You need to cross the road, and walking pass the “Prouod” apartment – the YG Entertainment Building is right there, in front of G25 Mini Mart.

Me at G-Dragon 2013 1st World Tour Concert the Final: One of a Kind Live in Seoul, Korea

Now, time I tell the stories about the BIG reasons I was goes to Seoul, Korea for 2 times in year 2013. That because of G-Dragon 2013 1st World Tour Concert the Final: One of a Kind Live in Seoul, Korea!! I was dream to watch K-Pop concert in Seoul, Korea because I want to feel the feeling when watch the concert in Seoul, Korea. I know the feeling was so different between when I watch K-Pop concert in Malaysia and Seoul, Korea.

Me at G-Dragon 2013 1st World Tour Concert the Final: One of a Kind Live in Seoul, Korea

I can say it; my first time watch K-Pop concert in Seoul, Korea was so AWESOME!! Plus this time, G-Dragon was allows fans to recording everything in his concert this time for 2 days of his concert in Seoul, Korea. That SUPER LUCKY in my life!!! 

The view concert’s stage inside the stadium of G-Dragon 2013 1st World Tour Concert the Final: One of a Kind Live in Seoul, Korea (on the concert was start)

The view concert’s stage inside the stadium of G-Dragon 2013 1st World Tour Concert the Final: One of a Kind Live in Seoul, Korea (before the concert start)

Before this, I know that we can’t allow to making recording or taking pictures during the concert but this time G-Dragon was allows to all his fans to take pictures or recording everything during his concert. G-Dragon makes me FALL IN LOVE with him FOREVER!!!!! Thanks for make my dream come true!!! 

The ticket of G-Dragon 2013 1st World Tour Concert the Final: One of a Kind Live in Seoul, Korea

Actually, we bought the ticket concert on the concert day at the ticket counter; and we got the beautiful view during this concert show. On the concert day, the organizer was open sale some of ticket concert on that day, but only we can buy ticket concert on that day only. They not open sales for other concert’s day. Plus, the ticket price in Seoul is more cheaper compare to ticket price in Malaysia. 

VIPs Fans was take long queue for buy the ticket concert on the concert day

Among the merchandises of G-Dragon 2013 1st World Tour Concert the Final: One of a Kind Live in Seoul, Korea that we bought.

Some VIPs Fans start take long queue based on their ticket number for VIP ticket holders(standing in front the stage).

For me, it’s petty shock when I saw fans already long queue for buy the concert merchandises before their open to sale the concert merchandises. She told me that it’s normal in Seoul, Korea during concert day. When we take queue for bought the concert ticket, we can leave our bag at the ticket concert queue for bought the concert merchandises because this country is safe to do that, so nobody will cut our queue even we take long queue for bought concert’s merchandises.

VIPs Fans was watching the video of G-Dragon on the big screen LED TV at outside the stadium

VIPs Fans at outside the stadium before G-Dragon start the concert

Me with Iffa at G-Dragon 2013 1st World Tour Concert the Final: One of a Kind Live in Seoul, Korea

Me at G-Dragon 2013 1st World Tour Concert the Final: One of a Kind Live in Seoul, Korea

During concert day, there are many places to take pictures because it has a lot of G-Dragon pictures and we free to take pictures as many we want too. There also have big screen LED TV for fans watch videos of G-Dragon before fans going inside to the stadium. Everything during outside the stadium so fun and enjoy. It’s so different during concert in Malaysia.

Me with Japan VIPs Fans at in front YG Entertainment

She was introduced me with other her friends or as known as VIPs from other countries, which come to Seoul, Korea for watching G-Dragon concert. I also got friends from Japan, or know as Japan VIPs. It’s so fun when we can meet other VIPs from different countries on this concert. Even, we just know each other during the concert but we chit chat like we already close and know each other’s for long time ago. That is the beautiful part when I was going concert in Seoul, Korea.

Me with Bennie of The Bands Six

A lot of donations from VIPs fans around the world

When we got more time before concert start, we just walk by behind back door’s stadium. We were meeting many YGE artists that come there for watching G-Dragon 2013 World Tour Concert the Final: One of a Kind Live in Seoul, Korea. We also get chance to take picture with G-Dragon’s bands, which is Bennie. There are so many donations from VIP fans around the world for this concert.

Me with Queen at G-Dragon 2013 1st World Tour Concert the Final: One of a Kind Live in Seoul, Korea

I also get chance to take picture with Japan famous G-Dragon Coplay – Queen. He is so handsome and kind. Of course, his styles totally like G-Dragon.

YG Entertainment’s Trainee – Winner from Team A (Miho smile on my camera)

YG Entertainment’s Trainee – Winner from Team B

During last day G-Dragon concert, we are so lucky when we seating beside of YG Winner from Team B. Actually, not only Winner from Team B who come G-Dragon concert but Team A also come to G-Dragon concert. They are so sweet and nice. When their come to seat at the reserve seating, all the fans was start to screaming so loud, include me and my friend but she was so close seating with Winner from Team B. 

YG Entertainment’s Trainee – Winner from Team A

Their so enjoy and have fun during G-Dragon concert. Actually, when we are seating at our place before YGE Winner come in at the stadium, I don’t understand why so many reporter in front our place but after Winner seating at their place; I totally understand the reasons. I never expected that I can meet YGE Winner during concert of G-Dragon 2013 World Tour Concert the Final: One of a Kind Live in Seoul, Korea. Plus, I seating so close with YGE Winner from Team B.

YG Entertainment’s Trainee – Winner from Team B

Winner look so surprised when VIP fans start screaming so loud when their walking to their seating. What can I said, their so handsome when look face to face. I think I will become their fans too. Hahaha~ I can't wait to look all of them debut together soon... (^_^)

Me at in side the stadium of G-Dragon 2013 1st World Tour Concert the Final: One of a Kind Live in Seoul, Korea (after the concert the end)

Me at in side the stadium of G-Dragon 2013 1st World Tour Concert the Final: One of a Kind Live in Seoul, Korea (after the concert the end)

Everything of situation during the G-Dragon 2013 World Tour Concert the Final: One of a Kind Live in Seoul, Korea was unexpected and it’s so LUCKY!!! This is the BEST concert ever in my life!! G-Dragon~ Thanks for make all of this happen during your concert and its make me feel so wonderful. 
Thank you so much.. I LOVE YOU FOREVER!!! Every day, I LOVE YOU SO HARD!!! Hahaha~

I was continue my stories on second part… just click the link as below.. Enjoy your reading..

Here, the link of - [Travel] The Amazing 미치Go Vacation at Seoul, Korea on Late Summer Season~ August – September, 2013! (Part 2) click here

You May Also Like

0 comments