[News] Learn about Japanese Culture from Website “Love In Japanese”.

by - Sunday, April 20, 2014




Last 2 months ago, I got an email from Mr. Tony the owner of “Love in Japanese” site and he asks me to make the review about his site on an honest way as a blogger. But, I’m so busy in these 2 months with my actual work so I not have free time to update my blog, and I also not really good to make review. I hope it will going fine. (^_^) 

The great things, I was working at Japanese company that branch in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Most of among the staff are Japanese people and they have taught me a little bit about Japanese culture. Now, I know a little bit about Japanese culture, especially in working environments. 

When we talk about Japan, what will you think? Language? Fashion? Foods? Culture? Japanese’s man? or Japanese’s girl?


First things, when I was open this website – I saw the topic about Japanese girls. I think this website is good for those man that want to know about Japanese girls. They tell mostly detail about it. Based on my experience during working at Japanese company, most of Japanese girls are shy, cute, gentle, feminine, beautiful, and high respect to other peoples.

This site was created the resource about it as a one stop guide to help you to understand Japanese girls and Japanese love culture. There is more useful resource that we can learn in one site.

Just visit this website to get most resource about it:
- See more at: http://loveinjapanese.net

You May Also Like

0 comments