[Shopping] Inspirations in 2015.

by - Sunday, January 04, 2015



I've new books collection to be my inspirations in this year.I went to the big book store in Kuala Lumpur; which is Kinokuniya Book Stores at KLCC. I've found the fashion and photography sections, that I never notice this section until today. Since I've passion about fashion, style and photography so I looking some books that related with it. Lucky, I was found some books that I think will give me new inspirations for me and my blog.

Among my book collections in this year are:

1. A Beautiful Mess, Happy Handmade Home; Painting, Crafting, and Decoration a Cheerful, More Inspiring Space from the Creators of A Beautiful Mess, Elsie Larson and Emma Chapman.
2. The Busy Girls Guide to Digital Photography by Lorna Yabsley.
3. Asian Street Fashion by James Bent.
4. The Vogue Factor by Kirstie Clements. The Inside Story of Fashion’s Most Illustrious Magazine.
5. Fashion Babylon by Imogen Edwards – Jones & Anonymous. From high fashion to high street – looking up the skirts of the world’s most glamorous industry.

I’m so excited to finish reading all these books and the covers of it, make me feel so curious. I think I’ll become like panda after this, because reading these books until dawn. I can feel I can’t stop reading after I started reading these books since I like reading and I've so many books collection in my house. Now, my house will turn to mini library soon… 

You May Also Like

0 comments