[Book] Collection of My Travel Books Haul

by - Wednesday, March 02, 2016



Honestly, I didn't know how many books I have at home. Reading is my hobby since I was a kid until now, so my parents know where to find me if I lost in Shopping Mall. Of course, they just need to find me at Book Stores. It's easy, right?

I love traveling so much. I get the chance to travel on aboard since 2012, and then I like to read travel's experience stories even by blog, magazine or book. When we talk about travel book, I have quite a lot travel books in my home. I also have traveled books in 3 languages, which are in English, Malay, and Korean.

Here, the list of my Travel Books collection:

Advantura Pulang Ke Malaya by Badrul Hisham (Malay) – This book is about the experience of one man traveling from London and back to Malaysia just by bike only. This is based on true stories by the writer.

Berlari Dari Jogja Untuk Menemukan Si Dia Di Christiana by ZF Zamir (Malay) – Not read yet.

Travelog Faghuzi by Ahmad Fauzan Azam (Malay) – This book is about an unemployed man who is travel as a backpacker with his friend to Indonesia.

I'm Backpacker: Europe by Khairul Abdullah (Malay) – This book is about how to planning to travel to Europe as free and easy.

UK Aku Mai' by Shahkang (Malay) – Not read yet.

Better Than Faction – Edited by Don George (English) – Not read yet.

A Fork In The Road – Edited by James Oseland (English) – Not read yet.

Travel to Korea in K-Pop / K-Drama Style by LittleMissHoo (English) – This book is about to explore Korea of going to visit all places that related to K-Pop and K-Drama. Plus the writer was given the full direction too. It's so useful for K-Pop and K-Drama fans.

Travelog Mr. Traveller by Meor Farid Asyradi (Malay) – This book is about backpacker traveling to Europe.
Travelog ET Kembara Afghanistan by Siti Noridah Ab. Rahman (Malay) – Not read yet.

Goji Bundy by Riduan A. Dullah (Malay) – This book is about one man, who is breaking a heart and decides to travel to Australia as a backpacker with limited money. So many experiences him traveling around the state of Australia

Seeing The world in 500 days A Travelogue by Hong Weixi (English) – Not read yet.

Seeing The world in 500 days 2 A Travelogue by Hong Weixi (English) – Not read yet.

Melbourne & Sydney Dalam Sepuluh Hari by Noor Hayati Yasmin & Norsa'adah Ahmad (Malay) – Not read yet.

Oppa Take Me To Korea by LittleMissHoo (English) – This book is the second book of Travel to Korea in K-Pop / K-Drama Style by LittleMissHoo so this book is same with the first book. Just the different is the writer explores so many places around Korea, include Jeju Island.

A Walking Tour London by G. Byrne Bracken (English) – Not read yet.

A Walking Tour Paris by G. Byrne Bracken (English) – Not read yet.

Super Junior's Experience Korea 1 (Korean) – One of K-Pop artist group, which is Super Junior made this book just for their fans to know Korea more. They cover almost all state in Korea. This is the first part.

Super Junior's Experience Korea 2 (Korean) – This book is the second part of the first book. They give much information about Korea. Even it's in Korean languages.

Shinee In Barcelona (Korean) – Not read yet.

All of these books have unique stories based the way the writers write the stories, what's they want to share with us and the information in they books too. These stories make me smile to planning my next adventures. It gives me ideas and useful information too. Maybe, someday I also want to write the travel book like them too. But whose would like to read my travel book? Hihihi~ Maybe, just me.

I want to share about my travel books collection, because I want to relate with one of big travel event in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, which is MATTA Fair 2016 at PWTC on 11 March 2016 until 13 March 2016. The three days event is useful to everyone who loves traveling like me. Traveling as far as I can… It's great to say YES to new Adventuress…

You May Also Like

0 comments