[Lifestyle] Adventure at Turkey in 2016

by - Monday, April 18, 2016



A new adventure at the new destinations… Everything is new and I never have been there before these, but Turkey always has in my travel bucking list. Now, my dreams have come true.

When I think back, why I choose to travel to Turkey in this year? Maybe it's such as the new places to visit with many beautiful places for me to make new memories. Sometimes I also wondering about it, but what's can I say? Everything is done. Now, I just need to wait for the flight to Ankara, Turkey on next Thursday's morning by Qatar Airways.

This trip is by Travel Agents, which is from Apple Vacation & Conventions Sdn Bhd aka Apple Muslim Holiday. This is my second time using travel agent service from Apple Muslim Holiday, which is my first time is a family trip to Beijing,Hangzhou, and Shanghai, China 2014. I like their services, so that why my parents are trusted on this Travel Agent Company.

I have chosen the tour package of 10 Days 8 Nights Glorious Turkey with Spring Tulip 2016. I will flight by Qatar Airways from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to Ankara, Turkey on 21 April 2016 and back to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from Istanbul, Turkey on 29 April 2016. I am willing safely landing at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on 30 April 2016. 

In this package was include everything, like flight ticket (2 ways) by Qatar Airways, hotels in 6 places, meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner), transportation, tipping, entrance fee, travel insurance and more. Among the places I will to visit around Turkey are Ankara, Cappadocia, Konya, Pamukkale, Kusadasi, Pergamon, Bursa, and Istanbul.

It's like a family trip to me in 2016. Since my parents are willing to join this trip too, after me and my sister are confirm to go vacation to Turkey in this year. This is our first-time trip together and I can't wait to make great memories with them.

Just waiting for my next stories of this trip… Maybe for you to get my latest update of this trip, just follow my Instagram. I will update the stories of this wonderful vacation stories. 

You May Also Like

0 comments