[Travel] Unplanned Trip to Cameron Highland, Malaysia

by - Monday, February 27, 2017



Actually, I have something to do at Taiping Perak, Malaysia on 10 February 2017 (Friday) with my family. On the first planning, it's just 1 day trip from Kuala Lumpur to Taiping, Perak. That mean, we'll back Kuala Lumpur on the same day but it's different when my brother makes a detour at the exit of Simpang Pulai, Perak after I make the suggestion to go Cameron Highland. Yes, unexpected holiday plan to me. 







It happens when we're on the way to back home at the Kuala Lumpur. I saw the signboard that writes the exit to Cameron Highland. Then my brother agrees with it. I think the last time I went to Cameron Highland maybe on 2008 or 2009. I really can't remember which year but I already went there by 2 times with my late dad. This is count 3 times I went to Cameron Highland.







Many things were changing at the Cameron Highland, but it's still cold. The temperature is around 15 – 19'C. We're gone visit to the Cameron Highland Tea café at Tanah Rata, The Strawberry Park, cactus garden and flower garden too.







The most I love to eat when arrived at Cameron Highland is strawberry. Anywhere is sell strawberry at the cheap price. Even a lot of variety meal is related with strawberry. 




We're also staying 1 night at Cameron Highland, Pahang before we're back to Kuala Lumpur on next morning. It's fun and enjoyable trip on this early 2017. Sometimes I believe this expected trip can relieve all my stress for the moments.

You May Also Like

0 comments